The 'Art of Pretending' embodies the sensibilities of lost love hanging on by pretence. A smoke and mirrors emulation. Featuring a super snappy (and convenient) double magnet closure of the main flap, a slider pocket for your phone on the outside back, and an internal zipper pocket for small stuff you want to lock away.
- Soft bubble leather
- Front flap double magnet closure
- Slip pocket on the back for easy access to your phone
- Internal zipper pocket for coins/card/lip gloss etc
- 21cm (wide) x 18cm (high) x 7.5cm (thick at base)
- Strap length 106cm (adjustable strap drop 35cm to 52cm)
- New black custom Status Anxiety lining
- Comes in a Status Anxiety soft material drawstring bag
This leather has a thick soft buttery hand feel and obvious grain variation, making each piece more visually unique and unrepeatable than other leather types. Being lamb leather it's softer than most other leather types, so be careful not to rub it against rough surfaces to avoid unwanted scratching of the leather surface.
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.